Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dear God,


Dear God,

Can you please remind me to make sure that I tell mom not to feed McCade anymore prunes when he visits? McCade has pooped in his room about five times this weekend. I actually thought that I had awoke in a barn this morning. I did not realize that kids can poop this much. Anna Claire has been so entertained by her big brother that she has plopped a few logs on our carpet too.

I have included a proud mama pic of Anna Claire...it was her first time pooping in her potty. As you are looking down, you may want to pop your head in and see the carpet in McCade's room. It is awfully horrible. I am not sure what to do? Any advice would be helpful.

I am sure that you remember these potty training days all to well and are glad they are over.

Love to you and your son,
Mommy Sarah

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh sweet Sarah, this too shall pass! (um, no pun intended - HA!) I'll pray for patience for you though, my friend. I know it can be trying at times :) But, YAY! Anna Claire! She's getting to be such a big girl!!

We had fun hanging out with you guys tonight & hope to have you over again soon! Much love..