Addie is almost 6 months! Time flies and I am so thankful for our litle blessing. Wednesday will be her half birthday. Today, she had bananas! She loved them and wanted to take control of the spoon...So, here our some shots of our little gifted girl. Anna Claire is going to have to watch out:).
Monday, March 16, 2009
Look Mommy and Daddy...I can feed my myself!!!
Addie is almost 6 months! Time flies and I am so thankful for our litle blessing. Wednesday will be her half birthday. Today, she had bananas! She loved them and wanted to take control of the spoon...So, here our some shots of our little gifted girl. Anna Claire is going to have to watch out:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute!! WTG Addie. Hard to believe she is almost 6 months!!!
Just adorable! I cannot believe how quickly she is changing! It's like I blinked and you've now got a big girl on your hands!
Post a Comment