Saturday, April 11, 2009

Addie is...




Addie is growing up so fast. I get so sad thinking about all of her milestones being my last little baby's move into the next stage of life. I can totally relate to the baby syndrome or at least understand why a momma's baby will always be her baby:).

Addie will be 7 months on April 18th...she is eating food (soft, stage 1 type food). Yesterday was her first experience with tortillas. She loved it and would let us all know that she wanted more. When we tried to take away her crumbled portions, she would scream. Watch out Anna Claire, no more getting away with eating off of everyone else's plate:).

Addie is sitting up (I am actually giving her playtime on the floor)...of course with lots of instructions/directions for McCade and Anna Claire. This includes do not touch Addie (which is now the only phrase I feel is repeated way too much).

Here are some shots of our little baby!!!

1 comment:

Mamie said...

such a cutie! Our little boy Rowan is almost 6 months and already I miss every little baby move he makes. The second one sure moves faster than the first, don't you think?
You look so beautiful! I'm glad you found me. It seems like a million years ago that we were playing softball going to Kealing and all that.
Do you keep up with Joy or Sarah or Caroline? I'd love to catch up.

Beautiful little family.