Obviously...IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!!!
Here are the happenings of this Summer.
WEDDINGS HAVE BEEN PART OF OUR LIFE! We have been to a wedding ever since March. We are still going and it is August. I think that October will be our last:)...for a little while. Happy Weddings to the following couples!
McCade is 3 1/2...He is a big boy! With that comes ATTITUDE AND OF COURSE SUPER HEROES! The list of his favorite friends include: Superman, Spiderman, Tarny (his name for Ironman), and of course he is fantatic for pirates. We have been trying to plan birthday 4, but he can not decide between Super heroes and Pirates. I continue to be amazed about how smart and sincere he is. McCade has a great imagination!!! Words you will hear from McCade's mouth are: oh my gosh, look mom, that is amazing!Friends I pray for are: Kaden, Ethan, Ryan, and Preston.
Anna Claire-the progress she has made. Her favorite book is Brown, Brown Bear (Eric Carle). We are learning colors and shapes. Anna Claire is ready for Preschool! McCade and her will be headed off in a few weeks to preschool. We have been working on respect, obedience, and sharing!!! I am praying that they will show God's love to those in their classes.
Addie Grace will be one in three weeks!!! YIKES...my baby is getting so big. Addie is so sweet. She still has no teeth. This amazes her momma (and probably still those who are breastfeeding)...I am hoping one will poke through. Addie is talking (or should I say babbling momma, dadda, bubba, baba (bottle)). She is great at climbing the stairs. This began in June. Addie loves to hang out with her sister and brother and play with them in each of their rooms! I usually get the scream to come and see what Addie is doing.
I have officially jumped backed into a paying position...I TRULY FEEL BLESSED AND AM FINALLY FEELING/SEEING GOD'S VISION FOR MY LIFE...It has been an amazing journey over this summer.
I have fought with postpartum. So, my body has literally been to HELL and back. While researching where I/Doug would like to see our children educated, I stumbled on to a school that has a vision of mixing Charlotte Mason (homeschool education) with Classical (the basics). Sterling Classical has been such a God sent to our family...I get to pray with my students every morning!!! I am learning so much with regards to History, and the English Language. My students are sincere, eager to learn, and excited about being at school. I just love my Tuesday and Thursdays!
My children have loved their break from the discipline enforcer (me)...they have gotten to be with their gigi, pappy, and mimi during these days! It has helped me value the sweet time that I do get to be with McCade, Anna Claire, and Addie...
Doug...is as usual, busy! Work is steady...PTL (praise the Lord)! He is getting to spend a little more time with the kiddos on T/Th am to help get them situated for their day. The kiddos have loved this! Doug is involved with softball at the church. He is really having fun getting to know the guys and also getting to have guy's night! We also have been getting back into a workout routine! We are loving spending time one on one (he is training me)...we count it as our date time and it has been great for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah,
So happy for you that everything has come together. Sounds like everything is going great. So happy that you are loving your job, the kids are loving school, and you guys are getting more of that special family time. That is so sweet that McCade prays for Kaden. Tell him thank you!! Tell Anna Claire that we LOVE Eric Carle at our house too. He is one of our favs. How can it be that sweet Addie is turning 1?? I think it is time for some new pics. Let me know when we can do that. Looking forward to playing with you guys soon!!
Wow! You've been busy! Sounds like everything is coming together though and like you've got it all figured out! I'm glad you're liking your job and the kids are enjoying time with the grandparents! Robert and I are working out together a lot more now also - it's nice to have that time together. Take care!!
Post a Comment