We have been in revival at church this week. It has been an amazing time with the holy spirit!
On Tuesday night (this was our healing service)...Doug and I snuck out because the service was going on past 10pm and we needed to get the kids to bed. Earlier that day, I had told McCade and Anna Claire that they would see gigi and pappy at church. Well, Doug and I picked the kids up and tried to get them to the car without causing too much of a scene. Anna Claire told us that she needed to wait for pappy and gigi...so mom told us that she would bring Anna Claire home. I went on to explain to McCade that he had school and we needed to get him into bed. He then proceeded to tell me that he would just say that he was sick and did not need to go to school in the morning. We about cracked up. Where had he heard this before??? He then showed Mimi a little scar that was on his neck. "See Mimi, I am sick. I can stay and wait for pappy and gigi."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment