Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brown Kid sayings...and a few happenings

McCade:

We attended a funeral today and while we were sitting at our computers (McCade at his and I at mine)...he asked me

Do we ever have to go to a funeral again?

Reminder to self: Never tell McCade he is cute. He does not like to be called this. He just looks at me with these eyebrowns that almost reach his forward head.

A new bad word for McCade is when people say Oh my gosh! Also, don't use the word hate around him or he will correct you:)...

Will endlessly talk your ear off about Mario, Luigi, Sonic, and Super Dog...McCade loves the computer!

Anna Claire:

Discussing our upcoming trip to My Great Uncle's Lake house...(this was after reviewing previous pictures from a few years ago)

I want to go to the lake house big this time!

She is into her baby dolls and loves to swim...

Addie:

"No"

She actually has an extensive vocabulary for her age. She can count to ten...and can sing:

Jesus Love Me
Deep and Wide
The Alphabet Song
Come and Follow Me

Addie is our silly girl!

2 comments:

Prissy Petals said...

Hey Sarah! It's Kimberly Francis from Westside. I randomly happened upon ya'lls blog. How is everything going? Your kiddos are just PRECIOUS and I cannot believe how big McCade is!!! Jeff and I are doing great and we now have a 5 month old little girl-Brinley. I would love to get together sometime! I have a blog but it is private so if you email me I'll add you to my viewers list. jkbfrancis@gmail.com. Talk to you soon! Kimberly:)

C.Thompson said...

We know all about the word NO here:-) That is Kohen's fav word. Everything is almost always a BIG No:-)