Friday, November 28, 2008

Okay...so I am addicted!

This blogging thing is way too much fun...I am going to have to get with my friend Cheri Thompson to get the scoop on how to make this even better. If you check out her blog, you will be amazed at all of the things that you can do. I'll add her site as soon as I get it figured out.

Doug is over here laughing at me...he thinks its so cute. I also think he is relieved that I have a new hobby that does not require me bidding (I love to ebay surf for bows).

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Oh great, now when Ken and Doug get together they are going to be making fun of us on how much we blog,lol. Oh well, your right...at least we are not spending money on bows, another guilty obsession of mine too!!