Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mommy's Pretty Tree

Today we decorated Mommy's pretty tree(the formal living room tree). I actually braved a two and one year old hanging glass ornaments. Only a few were broken:)...Today I have had to watch the kids like a hawk around that tree. Every time I turn my back they are over there bugging those limbs. Unfortunately, the two ginger bread men that they had made at MOPS last year have lost a head and some limbs. I keep telling them that it is not going to be good...and finally I have tried to throw the two men away, but they keep somehow escaping the trash. Now, the kids are on to the other ornaments. This is going to be a long police (ornament) season!!!

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

So far so good with the kids this year. In years past we only had ornaments at the top of the tree since they were out of reach for little hands. The tree looked pretty ridiculous.