Today we celebrated McCade's 3rd birthday along with 21 of his closest friends! His Mimi and Aunt B made his awesome dinosaur cake. I am told this is the last time his Mimi will participate in this kind of activity...thanks to Aunt B for rescuing her. It was absolutely darling and of course delicious.
Mommy Brown brought out her teaching side and lead 21 little angels (ages 1-5) through a few dinosaur activities (decorating their goody bag, Dino Toss, A great Dino Hunt, and Tape the tail on the Dinosaur). It was great fun and of course utter chaos.
McCade ended his party by telling those still remaining that the party was over and it was time for him to watch TV:)...
I just want to thank all of those that attended! This is such a busy time of year and it means so much to both Doug and I that you would take the time to stop by to celebrate the life of our first child!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment