Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Letter A and Decorations???

I decided that this week would be a great week to start a curriculum with McCade and Anna Claire. We all need a little structure to our day...so I thought. I practiced with my students (McCade and Anna Claire) some fun and intersting preschool activities revolving around the letter A. I thought we had some progress:)...then today as we are driving home from Gracy Titles Christmas party, McCade is telling us all to look at the decorations. Decorations!!! I ask where he learned that word from...his response was me do. Then I asked again (who taught you that word), he replied that daddy did. I just laughed at the thought of me trying to teach Anna Claire and McCade some of the simplest things and here there daddy says some huge word and they eat it up like its ice cream. The Letter B lesson has to be awesome!!! I have a little pressure at my heels:)...

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Hey anytime you want more students let me know,lol.