Sunday, December 14, 2008

Addie is Dedicated

Today we celebrated with our family and church friends the dedication of Addie Grace! My grandfather did the ceremony which was extremely special to me (he dedicated me along with my brothers). Both Addie and Anna Claire wore the dress that I had worn at my dedication.

We then all headed to Duke's to eat...It was a great treat to have Mimi, Papa, Grammie, Pappy and Gee Gee, Memom, Uncle Nathan, Auntie Melissa, Uncle Chip, Aunt Brenda, Hillary, Clark, Apolinar, Millie, Daniel, and Rebekah here to celebrate with us!

The kids and I crashed hard after lunch. It has been an eventful weekend:)...

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Sarah,
It was a beautiful ceremony and I too commented to Ken on the way home from church that it was so special that your grandfather did the dedicated. You guys did have a busy weekend. I bet you are resting up today.

C.Thompson said...

I meant to say dedication, not dedicated. Oh well, I know you get the point and I promise I may sound illiterate at times, but I'm not,lol.