McCade has been reflecting alot these days and has come up with some pretty funny comments. I just want to forwarn those that these reflections are not all clean:)...
And here we begin:
My poop looks so much like a snake. And it is scary! (As you can tell, McCade is offically using the big boy potty when he wants to:)...After this comment I am hoping that he will continue to use the big boy potty.
Mommy your belly button is poking out. Are you having another baby? (Mommy is really feeling the pressure to loose some weight here:)...And by the way for those of you that are wondering. Doug and I are officially done with having children...so there will be no surprise news for you guys EVER!!!
And here is my favorite. I am going to apologize in advance for writing this, but it really is hillarious. Please do not read if you get embarrased easily. On a daily basis, sometimes hourly...my penis is getting bigger. Its growing like daddy's. Is that so funny or what???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Humor that Mom's enjoy. Yep, that's a boy for you.
That is too funny. Oh boy, so this is what I have to look forward to. ;)
Post a Comment