Happy New Year! We wish that you and your loved ones had a great time celebrating an end to 2008. May 2009 bring each of you closer to our Creator, our Saviour, and him who is MOST HIGH!!!
Doug and I spent the evening...with a tradition that began about 3 years ago. We put the kids to bed early (around 7)...and then have some great food/drinks (appetizers and champagne) and watch movies. This year we watched PS: I Love You and Traitor. I would highly recommend both:)...especially PS I Love You. Make sure you have some tissue on hand:)!!!
Blessings to each one of you! We pray for exceptional health this year and finacial relief for those in need...Also, we hope that this year will be a beginning of America standing up for the values that our country was founded on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment