
Okay,
This is a letter to all of the mommies...I am reflecting on my 29th year of life and realizing how fast it flies. I just looked over to see a picture of Anna Claire at the age of 3 months(Addie is right here and right now this age)...and realize how fast time flies. I will try and hold myself together...
but is goes by so quickly. The excitement of them coming into this world, their first smile/babble, the first time they say mommy...and of course daddy, then it is off to doing things themselves. Will they need me is usually the response??? I dread the day they come home with a ring in their hand or on their finger:)...could the sleepless nights and in our bed be all that bad? We love each one of you and could not imagine our lives without you...McCade (the bright/intellectual one), Anna Claire( missionary(Mommy is coming with you) and or model:)...you are so beautiful), Addie Grace (mommy's baby...and thinker...it will be amazing to see you grow!!!)
I hope (mothers and mothers to be) that you will cherish your time with your little being...it is such a GOD thing that we were chosen for each child that we were blessed with!
2 comments:
Sarah,
You are so right!! Time goes by so quickly and parenthood is such a blessing. Here's to loving our kids so completely and watching them grow and develop beyond our wildest dreams!! These next few years are going to just zoom by. So, hold on tight and continue to make memories that will last a lifetime!!
Oh, the time does fly! I hardly know where the last almost FIVE years with Camille have gone! I took a picture of her the other day, and if I looked at it just right, I could see her teenage self smiling back at me. It made me want to cry!
As I hold Lily, it's hard to imagine that in just a blink of an eye, she'll be turning five.
Enjoy your precious blessings, for they are truly gifts from the Lord. Much love to you guys - - I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment