Monday, January 12, 2009

In the Garden of Adam and Eve (aka...McCade and Anna Claire)

We or should I say I am in the process of potty training McCade...really I am letting him potty train himself. He is doing a great job. The other day, I found him and Anna Claire enjoying themself out in our backyard. It was too hilarious not to capture with the camera. Yes, both of them are naked and truly enjoying themselves.

I have to admit I think it is so wonderful to be able to run around naked and carefree. If only we could go back to those days:)...it would take no time to get dress.

I do have to admit that our friendly neighbor Camille was wondering probably wondering why the kids were without clothes. I am totally surprised that she did not tell her parents. I thought I might be in big trouble on Friday when I saw her mother:)!!!



No comments: