Its always busy around here...so I do not get to blog as often as I would like to. Here is the happenings that have been going around the Brown's household, Georgetown, and surrounding areas! I will catergorize what has been going on with each of the members of our family (Starting with baby going to oldest)...
Addie: Addie had her 9 month checkup and she fits right in with all of the big Brown kiddos. She is in the 95% in height, 80% weight, and has a big head! I wonder where she gets that one from:)...She is crawling and even transitioning to stairs (she has crawled up two stairs...I have to get the bottom gate up! She is babbling a lot these days. She has said momma (once) and hi. Addie can also wave!!! She gets really excited about that.
Anna Claire: Anna Claire is talking a lot these days! Her language is amazing. She is the sweet second mommy to Addie (always wanting to feed her) and big brother's protector. Watch out Sunday School boys! McCade and Anna Claire are in the same Sunday school class and she loves to take care of her brother if anyone messes with him.
McCade: Growing up so fast...he is really good at following directions. We have been working on first time obedience. It does not always happen, but there are moments of sheer happiness on my part. Both the Anna Claire and McCade are going to preschool in the fall and I want to make sure they mind:)...McCade is very inquisitive, creative, and excuse me for bragging but bright. Half the time, I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff. This past weekend, he informed Doug that he wanted a dog. As you know, Doug is not into animals...he begged Doug that he would take responsibility for this little animal. Doug was amazed that he already knew what to ask for! McCade is our little jokester...he is always trying to make us laugh.
Sarah: I have been busy this summer directing VBS. I have come to the conclusion that I am not good at being in charge. Surprise, surprise. I have a hard time at delegating. I am quickly working on this. VBS is going great (don't get me wrong) and the kids are loving it. We have 4 more weeks...also, I just took a part time teaching postition at a Classical, Christian school. I will be teaching 2nd graders on T/Th this upcoming school year! I am really excited about the opportunity and look forward to getting to be a part of this.
Doug: Doug has been working hard! The mortgage business is going good...all of the changes have been keeping him on his feet and doing lots of research. Doug still plays softball for the church team. They are doing great (won 2 games last night!!!)...
Hope everyone is doing great! Would love to hear from you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I recently switched schools and will be teaching second grade next year too! We'll have to swap stories and ideas! Glad you guys are doing well! Miss ya!
Post a Comment