Monday, June 8, 2009

It has been forever!!!

We have been busy here in the Brown household. The last few months have included:

McCade-has a hilarious personality. He can throw a joke out there and get Doug and I rolling everytime. McCade is very smart and I am so proud of how he is learning to treat his sisters and friends. I have gotten the priveledge to teach McCade and Anna Claire's Wednesday night Church class and it has just been so fun to watch these two explore God's word.

Anna Claire-little Miss Mommy. She is loving her baby dolls. Often, you will find her caring them around, tucking them into bed with her, or strolling them on the new deck daddy put in. She loves to help mommy clean...I think she may have some of her gigi in her. She also has hit her 2 and a half years mark. She is a little winey or should I say sassy and very opiniated...but also soft spoken. Anna Claire has also taken up thumb sucking. I know we will be paying for this later, but it is pretty cute to see her doing this now.

Addie-our little mover. Addie is ever changing from the precious newborn into a beautiful little infant. She began sitting shortly after her 6 month mark...along with this new trick she was able to start holding her bottle. She still likes for Doug and I to prop it with a towel, but if all else fails...she will hold her bottle her self:)! She loves food (go figure). She is eating soft solids, with no teeth yet. Addie will stare down the kids if they get too close to her while eating. She is very vocal about wants. She also loves to eat mommy's bows (I mean the girls' bows:))...Officially, as of June 7th, Addie began to crawl!

I will post updated pics soon. Doug has the laptop with all of our pictures...

No comments: