I have been really behind in the picture gallery:)...I just realized when downloading pics that I have not posted May info! Here are some pics to Kansas. We made a pit stop in OKC to see Mom/Dad's college friends (Larry and Nancy). Thanks to Tod and Bekah for hosting the kids and I. We had a great time!!! It was so wonderful to see most of the family.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Trip to Kansas for Rachel's wedding (end of May)...
I have been really behind in the picture gallery:)...I just realized when downloading pics that I have not posted May info! Here are some pics to Kansas. We made a pit stop in OKC to see Mom/Dad's college friends (Larry and Nancy). Thanks to Tod and Bekah for hosting the kids and I. We had a great time!!! It was so wonderful to see most of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment